Slider Picture

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Surprising decline in the enrolment of former leading gsb?

New ideas create better quality of life and wealth

Rizal Philippines
May 6, 2017

I had conversation with a former student, a professor, an MD and now teaching strat to medical students.  And he was saddened by the departure of former very good professor (now working with competitors)  not being at BGC (UP is at BGC) and dive in number of enrollment to only 1/6 of the former average.

What could be the reasons?  Why is it happening to a school that teaches strategy, that teaches turn around to other businesses.?

I do not like to think about that anymore since I no longer teach and my teaching career (I do not want to talk about tenure because not exists for part time lecturer)  But I am sure the managers of the school are accountable and must be able to find out the reason and  advance solutions/action to solve this sad state of the school. It used to be flying high under former managers and lecturers whom I am part of.

I am sure I not just one of lecturers who was eased out, or pissed off with the new leadership of the school., who value academic degrees and youth over experience and wisdom...

No comments: