Slider Picture

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

NU 1 Ramey S. Clavecillas - Advanced Diagnostic Chair

<![if !vml]><![endif]>“Check-Sit” - Automatic Diagnostic Chair            
Name: Ramey S. Clavecillas
AGSB – Iloilo
January 10, 2014
NU1
                Last month I had my scheduled Executive Check-up that we do on an annual basis which our company sponsors and I did it in our local accredited hospital here in the city.  Knowing December’s load in work , I needed my check-up to be finished in no time. So I went there early and plan to go back to work in the afternoon but to my dismay whole day was not even enough. One procedure that caught my attention was the slow phasing of the nurses in getting the basic vital signs required and the time for one nurse to do this procedure.

Thus, I thought of an automatic diagnostic chair that can take vital signs of a patient which will require no attendant and have quick result. Patient can simply sit on the chair that will get their blood pressure, pulse rate, height, weight, body temperature, etc. This can save patients time, man hours and improve hospital service later on. 4  <palitan din ang mga nurse o itrain na maging mabilis>















No comments: