Slider Picture

Sunday, March 16, 2014

NU6 - 2 iCharger by Rophele Ocampo

Hi Prof Jorge,
Resending my NU6 assignment.
Thank you.
Regards,
Rophele Louie C. Ocampo
AGSB- Clark

NU 6 – 2:  iCharger (Adapter)

Mobile phones drains so fast, especially when your cellular data is open all the time. The average stand by time of my mobile phone (Iphone5) is usually at 6-8 hours with cellular data (LTE) activated. My usual routine is that I charge my phone before bedtime, even though I am already tired and sleepy, I will still wait for it to be fully charged before I go to sleep or will try to wake up in the middle of the night just to unplug my phone and then go back to sleep again. Such a hassle on my part, because if I do not so, it's either I overcharge my phone or will be late with my work and commitments since my alarm clock did not work due to my phone's dead battery.
Over charging your phone will not only consume a lot of electricity but will also shorten the battery life of your mobile phone. It is also very risky as this might be the cause of fire and if you are deep asleep might be in big trouble.
The iCharger (adapter) is an enhanced mobile phone charger that has an auto power off feature. It automatically stops charging your phone once it reaches its 100% battery life. Even though it is plugged in the outlet overnight, no electricity will run through the phone once it is already fully charged. Added feature will be a power surge suppression technology to ensure additional safety of your mobile phone.
The iCharger will not only help you save money for electricity and chances of buying a new phone, most importantly it will also give you safety and a good night sleep worry free charging. 4

Rophele Louie C. Ocampo
AGSB – Clark Campus  

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rophele Ocampo <
Date: March 7, 2014 at 7:53:57 PM GMT+8

Subject: NU6 - 2 iCharger
Reply-To: Rophele Ocampo <rlcocampo@yahoo.com>

Hi Prof Jorge,
Please see attached file for my 2nd NU6 assignment.
Thank you.
Regards,
Rophele Louie C. Ocampo
AGSB Clark Campus

No comments: