Slider Picture

Sunday, March 9, 2014

NU 6 by Arlene Panganiban CHB (concrete hollow block) POT for vertical gardens

The increasing population and maximization of living spaces put strain on the aesthetic sense of the home owners.  Many people want gardens in their houses but the cost of space hinders their aspirations of an ecologically sound abode.
I myself has a gardener in me and I find some difficulties in gardening especially when I think of wall treatments and in the creation of spaces in my home.  Now that space is a luxury, vertical gardens will increase the function of walls as container for plants. 

When I tend my garden I want my walls to have plants too and oftentimes I have to push concrete nails through the concrete wall and hang wall pots.  With the experience and the present trend on vertical walls or green walls, I think I can design a CHB POT that will fit in the wall as a regular CHB but with a protrusion that can function as a pot or container for planting media and plants.  (Magandang idraw.  Baka pagkakitaan)  3.5

No comments: