Slider Picture

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NU12#7What pisses you off in your office? What do you think must be done? Submit by Zhao Yanan



NU12#7What pisses you off in your office? What do you think must be done? Submit by Zhao Yanan
What is office? Office is usually a building, we call it home office. So the office is our second home, we need to stay in office around 8 to 10 hours every day. I am the admin staff, in charge of canteen issue. What is pisses me off is poor sense of responsibility in office.
For example, we have our own canteen and delivery food every day, this morning the admin of PBCOM building inform me that we cannot use the plastic bowl to deliver food because the Makati not allow to use plastic. I sent the relative staff immediately, and waiting for the email whole morning, but no feedback. I found that they ignore my email, pretend not to receive it .so I go to admin of the building, to discuss with them, if they can allow us to use until Friday, so we can buy the new paper bowl on weekend. It is a big amount about 200 pieces. They agree that we make a letter to promise, it is not difficult, only because they have poor sense of responsibility to do things
I think the HR department should invite some professional person to do training about the responsibility in the office, also make clear of responsibility range. 3

No comments: