Slider Picture

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NU12 (7) by DALISAY AKEEL - expandable hose

Akeel Dalisay

EXPANDABLE HOSE

My dad always have this problem with his garden hose everytime he waters his plants outside our house. Since the length of the hose is fixed (15 or 20 meters I guess), he has to transfer to another faucet to water the plants on the other side of the yard. I remember he told me one time, "I wish there's this hose which expands twice, or better, thrice its orignal length so I won't have to transfer to other faucet anymore."
So I want a hose that can expand twice or thrice its original length or size. For example, a 15-meter hose attached to a faucet; when you open the faucet and let the water flow, the hose will expand (extend) twice or thrice its original length depending on the water volume or pressure (more water, longer extension). What's good about this is it retracts back to its original length after use. This hose should be made from durable and highly elastic materials to withstand the pull from its expansion. Easy storage will be Nkther feature since, as said before, retracts back to its orginal size. And an adjustable nozzle will be included to ease of use.  (tv shopping)

No comments: