Slider Picture

Friday, December 6, 2013

NU12 by Rachelle Roque - Life is short, enjoy it



Hi Sir,

Here's my 9th NU12 Topic: New Attitude
Few weeks ago, I personally encountered a bus hold-up on my way home. It's around 9pm when the bad guys declared hold-up; just in time the bus is about to turn in Buendia near the World Trade center, where there's only few lamp post. It was the 1st time that I felt so much fear for my life. They have guns and considering that we are all inside a bus, just a small space, made us helpless. And a few days after, I heard about Typhoon Yolanda. In just a few hours, it killed thousands of people and erased several towns in world map. These kinds of situations tell us that life is really full of uncertainty; we will never know what will happen next.
I'm a busy person, always preoccupied with my task for work & school. But these recent happenings reminded me that we should make use of our time for the more important things in our life. Yes, career is important because it brings food in the table. Yes, achievement is important because it give us some sort of fulfilment. But relationship is more important. We should not forget spending quality time with our family, laughing out with friends, and doing well for the community.  As an entrepreneur, we should create business that will not only generate profit but will bring common good. Life is short, and we should make most out of it.  3





Regards,
Rachelle




No comments: