Slider Picture

Friday, February 7, 2014

NU 6 by Joevic C Pasit - New Spending Habit

NU 6 Topic # 2 : New Spending Habit
By: Joevic C. Pasit –AGSB –REGIS ILOILO CLASS
Live within your means
This is for me an inspiring advise by an entrepreneur friend which I also consider as my idol. Even if you are consider as financially stable but the value of saving and proper spending should still be given priority of every family   nowadays.
This is   the value that I have also instil in the mind of my children so as they can start as a habit and they could bring it when they are already have their own family and in this case they can also contribute in changing the glamorous habit of the present generations.
To start on this I have encourage my children to open an account and have it maintained .To encourage them to save and increase their bank deposit I have proposed to give incentive on who will have the  highest deposit at the end  of year. The incentive is in that I will give cash worth 50% of the value of their deposit 3.5
Instead of spending the value of having cash on hand which they   can still grow is being cultivated.


No comments: