Slider Picture

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

NU6 - by Rophele Ocampo AGSB Clark 5 Pinoy Comfort Room

Prof Jorge,

Please see my 5th NU idea below.

NU 6 5 – Pinoy Comfort Room
"There is no place like home". The perfect saying that applies to me when it comes to public toilet. As much as possible if I can I don't want to 'poop' in a public toilet because it's dirty, and sometimes there is no soap, alcohol/sanitizer, water (bidet), and even tissue. Good thing some malls today have this customer lounge wherein you pay to get an additional convenience than that of a regular public toilet. But that additional convenience for me is I think should just be what a public toilet deserves, meaning the customer lounge should be like of that at your home feel.
One time I have experienced going to a customer service lounge to do a "call of nature". I already did my thing and was surprised that there is no tissue. I was so pissed because I felt so helpless. There was also no signal in the bathroom so I cannot contact anyone whom I'm with to ask for help. Not until a friend went into the bathroom and ask me why it's taking me so long. This is one of the instances that I don't want to happen again.
Comfort Rooms has already become a business today. You can see it in malls, bus terminals, and even in commercial establishments. The fact that you are paying for a comfort room must give you the convenience you need. A tissue and water is not what Filipinos are used to when it comes to toilet hygiene.
A Pinoy Comfort Room business idea is what I my suggestion to the problem. The availability of tissue, water with 'tabo'/bidet, and liquid soap dispenser must be present in each cubicle inside. Toilet bowl cover may also be included for added sanitation. A buzzer will also be an included inside the cubicle for cases wherein such supplies is empty or insufficient. The buzzer will alert comfort room attendant and the receptionist of the customer lounger and will go inside the comfort room forimmediate assistance.  3

Regards,

Rophele Louie C. Ocampo
AGSB - Clark Campus


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: