Slider Picture

Saturday, November 30, 2013

NU 12: New spending habits / routine

New Spending Habits / Routine

Calculating the money allotted for the day and analysing the expenses hit my pocket hugely in buying foods. I always want to spent as less as possible to of course just keep it in my savings. Food is a daily expenditure. We always eat and eat and eat. We eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Some even eat six times a day including a snack in between breakfast and lunch and another snack between lunch and dinner. No wonder there are lots of food vendors are rising in this category. It is easily sold and and is a must to everybody of course you need to be delicious for your business to grow. 

It just created the idea of what if I just eat at my house since it is just near to my workplace and bring food so that I can eliminate my expenses for my biggest expenses. Since there would be also someone that can cook the food in my house therefore I can just avoid eating outside. I tried it for a week and it was effective. I was able to save a huge money and instead just spend it to my leisures. However, I was not able to 100% not to eat outside because of the many foods being sold and I want to try new king of food.

The spender should always analyse there spending although I believe that there was already an allotment of a certain budget for everything however at the end of the day or even at the end of the month it depends whether how you compute your financial. Always analyse the topmost expenses and think of ways to trim it down and instead just save the money.

Orphan post -> no author

No comments: