Slider Picture

Saturday, November 30, 2013

NU12 # 9 Grocery Shopping Solution by Albert Bryan Abelido

With so many things to do day in and day out like work, going to school, attending press conferences and showbiz events; one thing that I have been missing doing is the joy of doing grocery shopping. I consider grocery shopping as a stress reliever activity and normally it takes me more than 2 hours just a few number of items plus the queuing up to pay the bills. Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of time to do that anymore. :(

How I wish there's an application where I could just do my grocery shopping and pay it online. I can select the goods that I wanted to buy with certain specifications. There will also be an option to deliver it right on my doorsteps on a specific time period. It should also be freshness guaranteed.

If this will happen, I will save on time (travel going to and from the grocery story, lining up for paying bills) and money (will only buy what's needed, associated transportation cost; and the possibility that I might do sidetrip shopping...hehe). Moreover, I could still enjoy the happiness of grocery shopping remotely. 

Looking forward to make this happen.   3



No comments: