Slider Picture

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Have you gotten this type of email from people you know; beware

Sample of pishing.  A new crime

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: evan toribiano <e_van57@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Subject: Thanks
To: Jorge Saguinsin <profjorge.entrep@gmail.com>


Thanks for your mail.I am so depressed sending you this message I traveled to UK for a business transaction with Chevron Oil and Gas Production Company, I have been a share holder with this company over the years and was invited for their end of the year Annual Convention. Due to some urgent issues I ran out of cash and I am having problems withdrawing from my account right here.I tried contacting my bank and was told that there is nothing they could do until I return back home,so I was wondering if you could lend me $1,150pounds so I can quickly get some things done and also take a cab to the airport as soon as I return back home i refund the money.let me know so i can send you my details for transfer salamat God bless

Evan < he works for pharma and does not travel much>




No comments: