Slider Picture

Saturday, November 30, 2013

NU 12 submissions on the deadline is taxing this site!

I had requested at the beginning of the term for the Entrep students to submit their NU 12 religiously weekly.  It is easier to analyze the submissions, and give appropiate grades.  However, true to habits of students/people, most submitted on the deadline, and extended deadline at that. Now this site is overwhelmed and faces the danger of hanging completely. I am facing a draft post tray of at least a hundred and I am seated on this since last night.  (We did not have internet since Tuesday, November 26, 2013)

How I wish people listened and followed instructions.

I could not blame them though, that some works best with best ideas when under pressure.  Creative juices flow when people are pressured (the McGyver syndrome?)


No comments: