Slider Picture

Monday, November 11, 2013

NU#9 New business idea-E-Business submit by Zhao Yanan


NU#9 New business idea-E-Business submit by Zhao Yanan
In Philippines, I found there has less on line business, so I plan to do the E-business, actually on line business is more and more popular in the world, especially in my country, they have big sales in some special day, recently we have November 11, we called it single day because it is “1111”, then we can do advertising on it.
Because e-business is low entry cost, a fast returns on investment. They can do their promotion any time, and also solve the location problem .The information can disseminated very fast and cheap. The most important is can service customer better. The customer can order online and payment through the e-bank account .what I need to do is register the company and design the website, my husband is a software engineer, he can help me to do the software part, at the same time I can invite the retailer to join in. I believe it will be successful in Philippines because I found that they like shopping very much.  3

No comments: