Slider Picture

Saturday, November 30, 2013

NU12#11 Submit by ZHAO YANAN

NU12#11 Submit by ZHAO YANAN 
I just read the NU12 submit by Elmer Retuta, he mentioned should have psychological test for drive. I think it is necessary. After I read, I have a new idea about drunk driving.
In China, it is so strict for drunk driving. You will go to prison if you drunk driving. However, in Philippines I found it was lax. You can drive even though you drink a lot of beer. Actually it is very dangerous. Because when you take of alcohol, it will let your brain reaction slowly.
So I want to invent a new technology application can install in the car automatically. The whole car will alarm during someone drunk driving and engine will close. I think it will protect the person's life who like driving and drinking alcohol at the same time.

No comments: