Slider Picture

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

NU12 # 1 New Product Improvements by Albert Bryan Abelido - blogsite Chikka-nessavenue

I've been blogging through Chikka-nessavenue.com and I'm thinking of ways on how I can increase viewership and advertisements on my blog. My blog features only positive things and promotional activities to help boost patronage to a celebrity or a movie or tv show.

Since I started blogging last August 2012, I've been invited to presscons, premiere nights, album launching, exclusive parties, and was able to conduct interviews. My blog has also branched out to other social media tools like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. For only around a year of blogging, I must say that I have gained the trust and confidence of some producers, artists, directors, and fans club that I can put value to their work.

However, I cannot just sit on my laurels. I have a lot of things and cannot be just complacent.

I've been thinking of the below improvements for my blog to help boost its popularity.

1. Redesign the blogsite so it will be easier to read and navigate.
2. Feature fans club in an interview to understand their struggles and dedication to their "idols"
3. Partner with indie producers to help them advertise their films by doing behind the shoot interviews and through the videos, I'll bring them closer to the cinephiles.
4. Feature different celebrity brand ambassadors so I could help out increase patronage of the products they're endorsing.

Any thoughts or additional suggestions on how can I improve my blog?  <let us confer/compare notes>  4

No comments: