Slider Picture

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Paolo Bellosillo's NU12#2 - Warning: Your Money may be Skimmed



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paolo Bellosillo <paolo.bellosillo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Subject: Paolo Bellosillo's NU12#2 - Warning: Your Money may be Skimmed
To: "profjorge.entrep.nu12@blogger.com" <profjorge.entrep.nu12@blogger.com>, "profjorge.entrep.selfdev@blogger.com" <profjorge.entrep.selfdev@blogger.com>, "www.profjorge.entrep.nu12@blogger.com" <www.profjorge.entrep.nu12@blogger.com>, "profjorge.entrep@gmail.com" <profjorge.entrep@gmail.com>, "profjorge.entrep.sentrep@blogger.com" <profjorge.entrep.sentrep@blogger.com>, "profjorge.entrep.ateneo@blogger.com" <profjorge.entrep.ateneo@blogger.com>
Cc: "profjorge.entrep.nu12@blogger.com" <profjorge.entrep.nu12@blogger.com>, "profjorge.entrep.ateneo@blogger.com" <profjorge.entrep.ateneo@blogger.com>, "profjorge.entrep@gmail.com" <profjorge.entrep@gmail.com>


I lost more than P120,000 in just a week.
Apparently, our ATM Cards and these ATM Machines are not safe. 2 months ago, I checked my ATM account and I was shocked to find several withdrawals worth P30,000 per day. These withdrawals were done at around 12 in the midnight so the withdrawer would not be limited to my daily withdrawal limit of P30,000. The total amount withdrawn from my account was more than P120,000.
I reported the incident to my bank and to BSP, but after several communication letters they will not credit back my money.
I viewed the CCTV footages of the unauthorized ATM transactions and I saw a caucasian man with a hat that covers his face, and he appeared swift and relaxed. He's an expert.
Criminals developed a skimming device that they attach to ATM machines, and this device will capture your PIN and your ATM Card. Last December 2012 I withdrew from an ATM Machine in Eastwood Mall, and it was reported by Megalink that that machine was skimmed during those times. This was how my P120,000 got away.
Be careful. Criminals these days are very smart.  <Hi Paolo, what is your countermeasure?  how do you outsmart the skimmers?>
Paolo S. Bellosillo










--
Prof Jorge Saguinsin

PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURALISM

+639228730181
To view assignments, please click:
Blogsend emails (for submission of assignments)

profjorge.entrep.nu12@blogger.com  for new 12 submission

profjorge.entrep.selfdev@blogger.com

profjorge.entrep.ateneo@blogger.com






No comments: