Slider Picture

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

NU12 # 1 by Janssen Ong -New Business Idea (restaurant)

New Business Idea

In our daily routine we always eat. And during working days we always look for food and felt also stress when we had a hard time looking for a good restaurant because of the huge crowd during lunch or the usual eating time slots. Our taste buds also gets bored of the usual same food offering. Some of the conscious people also had a hard time to look for nutritious food. If you are a health conscious you will really had a hard time because almost all are fried. 

There was a time where I was at Makati and experience the hard time of looking for parking during lunch. Corporate people also look for a good ambience restaurant for them to also use the place for small chats about their corporate matter. Some are really very critical with the taste. Low budgeted people also make ways to survive in searching for very cheap food offering like in the side streets or carinderia.

Restaurant industry is very broad and big. According to a reliable article it was noted that there are more than 100,000 registered restaurant and counting. Each offers different and yet survived for the longest time. The taste I believe like Jollibee will be never ending the mouth of every Filipino people. They are still growing for several decades. In a food business you just need to be unique in your own way. You need to offer delicious and the right amount of price. In our daily lives and too many people look for food in different time slot of the day. The common eating habits are breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner. Each of these has an opportunity for a food establishment to earn profits.

A new business idea for this is to establish a food establishment that will cope up in our fast phased world. I thought of creating a small outlet in every city that will offer a place to view my products. For this I will only target people calling in my landline first since capital is limited. As I grow I will continue to expand and have a place for dining in and as I grow continue my renovation to a better eating place.

For my menu, I will first research by conducting survey for food and menus that I should create. Afterwards consolidating and analysing the behaviour of the people I will make a final conclusion to what should be my menu.I will definitely look for menus that will fit the budget and that should offer delicious and nutritious meal. The opportunity of profiting is big and therefore I am sure for my  success.  < more details be specific )

Jannssen Reichman Ong

No comments: