Slider Picture

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

NU12 # 1 Submitted by Hector Santos Jr. - Establishing a one stop - Snackhouse

NU12. What pisses you off at the neighborhood? What do you suggest?
Establishing a one stop - Snackhouse
I live in the south eastern most of Makati City wherein just few steps away from Taguig City and Pateros. Some say that our residential location is one of the poorest places in Makati City being part of the EMBO areas near Fort Bonifacio.
In a residential community where I presently reside, it's not common to find trademark businesses such as Jollibee and Mc Donalds just to satisfy my like for merienda snacks like burger, fries, ice creams, macaroni soup etc.
I always like to eat merienda snack, however, there are only few vendor in our neighbourhood who sells good merienda. Some of the exisiting includes the following:
-       Small panaderias
-       Banana/camote que stall
-       ihawan stall
-       chicken prito stall
-       side car boys that sells scramble and sweet corn
-       sorbetero
-       kakanin stall
-       halo halo stall
-       fruit shake stall
-       palamig stall
There are so many foods that I like that no one sells in our neighbourhood like the following:
-       siopao
-       lugaw, tokwa't baboy, lomo, mami
-       burger and fries
-       pizza
-       siomai
-       hong kog fried noodles
-       empanada
-       tapisilog, longsilog, etc.
-       pancit etc.
Well, I can establish a one stop Snackhouse wherein you can buy all your favorite snacks in one place. I can also include package meals to encourage more buyers.  
For sure, this snack house will click in our neighbourhood since I always heard the same complaint with my neighbour and my family. It may also be successful to other neighbourhood. 
Submitted by Hector Santos Jr.  3.5
MBA – MM, SPENTREP
September 9, 2013

No comments: