Slider Picture

Thursday, September 26, 2013

NU12#4 What pisses you off at the school? What must be done? ZHAO YANAN


NU12#4What pisses you off at AGSB? What must be done? ZHAO YANAN
I am a foreign student in AGSB; I stay in Philippines more than two years, for the foreigner we need the student visa to study at school. I can understand this is rule we must to obey. We must renew it every half year; otherwise we will be pay penalty and has bad record in the immigration. However, in our school, before we submit visa application form to immigration, we must have transcript of last term, every term, when we finish class, the professor need time to check assignment. So we always cannot get the grade immediately, finally our visa is pending.


Last year, my last day of class is end of November, I booked the Charismas holiday air ticket on December 23,but visa was expired at December 15,that meaning if I did not extension visa before December 15,I cannot go back china on time. I got my grade until December 7, also December is peak season of process visa, I only have two weeks to process, I am worried about I cannot go back and waste the ticket, so I almost go to immigration everyday to follow up, and got the visa last moment.
I hope  can consider foreigner student situation ,we only have charismas is long holiday .we want to extension visa on time , hopefully the professor can give us temporary grade first, so we can extension visa ,especially on December .   3


No comments: